Check and update your membership, or register to become a member. Becoming a member means that you can have your say in the Ruby AGM ✨
- Auckland: This is a monthly group that explores the use of Ruby. Welcomes anyone interested in the language!
- Wellington: WellRailed: Wellington's Ruby on Rails Community Group
- Wellington Railsn00bs: A monthly-ish meetup that welcomes beginners of all types. If you're new to coding, or new to Ruby or Rails, go along.
- Christchurch: Super friendly group of programmers meeting monthly to discuss all things about the Ruby programming language.
Do you run a meetup that's not listed here? Make a pull request to add yours to the site.
- Rails Camp NZ #7 will be held around Christchurch in February 2017.
Code of Conduct
Ruby New Zealand has a code of conduct for all its events, projects, and services that members are expected to abide by. An up-to-date copy is available here.
Ruby New Zealand fosters and supports the Ruby programming language, its users and community in New Zealand. It assists with community events such as local meetups, Rails Camps and Rails Girls, and helps ensure these are safe and welcoming spaces.
Ruby NZ was incorporated on June 5th 2014, and is Society #2606303.
After the vote held at Rails Camp NZ #7 on Feb 24, 2017 the committee is:
Past Committee Members
- Merrin Macleod (secretary 2014-2015, general member 2016-2017)
- Juri Hahn (general member 2016-2017)
- Eoin Kelly (treasurer 2014-2016)
- Philip Arndt (president 2014-2016)
- Megan Bowra-Dean (general member 2015-2016)
- James Harton (general member 2015-2016)
- Breccan Mcleod-Lundy (general member 2014-2015)
- Nahum Wild (general member 2014-2015)